Outfitting that Elvis costume? This unique Elvis inspired novelty sunglass is the perfect accessory to your costume to look just like the King. Front frame is made from acetate, metal arms, metal hinges and gradient polycarbonate UV protected lenses
ordered before going to VEGAS. They had metal sides and a plastic front. When in Vegas they had them for twice the money and were All plastic These even had the black ear guards too.
I had anticipated a low-end costume prop, I received a well-made pair of sunglasses in the style of Elvis' TCB look. Bueno!
The frames are heavy and feel substantial. They are not flimsy, and feel like a combination of metal and plastic.
The ear piece is coated and comfortable to wear.
The lenses are clear to see through (no cloudiness).
The nose bride is even, balanced, and comfortable.
Short of not being 14k gold, I think the King himself would be happy with these glasses. Now... on to ordering the jumpsuit. :)
The gold sunglasses completed the look. They were a hit making the costume. They are a durable weight and were shipped quickly.
These glasses have had terrible side effects:
Pros while wearing them:
- find myself walking with more confidence than I normally do.
- women come flocking to me in large packs asking for my autograph (yet I'm not a celebrity or person of value)
- I catch myself shaking a lot more hands and kissing babies as if I'm a politician/local celebrity (which I'm neither)
- while driving will roll down my window if Van Halen/Poison
- My swagger went up 168% according to my doctor (hasn't been this high since college)